Ingenio Solutions provides a full range of advisory, project and interim CFO and Controller services to companies of all sizes. Our accounting and finance experts solve problems, create efficiencies and improve your bottom line.
Our talented consultants are CPAs and MBAs with an average of 20 years in the marketplace. Former CFOs, Controller, VPs, Directors, and Audit Managers from various industries, they have expertise in: Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Cash Management, Internal Audit, Investor Relations, Financial Planning & Analysis, HR, IT, and Operations.
Your organization benefits by:
- No Learning Curve
Our consultants quickly understand the project or task to be done; we only need to learn your company’s acronyms.
- Function & Fit
Each consultant is fully vetted to ensure they have the technical skills necessary for the engagement as well as the demeanor and temperament that will best fit your organization’s culture.
- Fresh Eyes
Our consultants provide insights, fresh ideas, and another perspective for your accounting needs.
We ensure that each consultant is the best function and fit for your consulting engagement.
We do this by:
- Understanding and assessing your needs
- Scoping the engagement to gain a comprehensive understanding of the issues
- Providing a detailed proposal that outlines the steps required to achieve your objectives, the deliverables, and team member profiles.
Once the consulting engagement begins, our consultants prepare a weekly status report summarizing items completed and milestones achieved with an estimate of hours expected to complete the engagement.
CEO & Founder
Jean Latu, CPA
Jean Latu is recognized for building exceptional consulting teams and fostering strong client relationships. Through her work at a Big 4 CPA firm and her responsibilities as VP of Finance and Controller she leverages the strength of her technical knowledge and accounting operations expertise to enable her clients to achieve their top priorities.
Jean brings a depth and breadth of experience that comes from over 25 years of both in-house management and client advisory, finance and accounting services with firms that include Arthur Andersen, The Koll Company, CB Richard Ellis, RCI Resort Services, Resources Global Professionals, Marriott, Jefferson Wells and venture capital funded start-ups.
In her roles as Director of Finance Operations and Director of Client Business Services she has differentiated herself as an outstanding leader and service provider through:
- Strong Leadership + Management Skills: In three short years Jean grew a team of 5 professionals with $1 million in revenue to an extremely successful team of 40 with $10 million in revenue. She has experience managing accounting teams with 50+ members and has successfully integrated accounting functions in M&A transactions.
- Outstanding Client Relationship Skills: Are you short on resources, have impending deadlines or lack the necessary personnel to complete the project? “I have walked in your shoes and understand your unique challenges!” Jean responds quickly with the best resources to ensure your company’s success.
- Deep Knowledge of Accounting Operations + Process Improvement: Jean has achieved a 50% reduction in headcount for a major university’s purchasing card program through process improvement gains from automating and streamlining manual processes, enhanced management reporting and training of personnel. She has also outsourced accounting transactions and financial reporting for 40 resort properties to Mexico City resulting in $1 million in annual cost savings and an improved profit margin of 30% from 17%.
- Excellent Accounting + Finance Credentials: She has acquired these credentials through her Big 4 auditing and financial reporting skills and has progressively strengthened her business solution management skills and technical accounting proficiency through progressive management responsibility in the commercial real estate, construction and hospitality industries. Staying current on topical accounting matters includes attendance at FEI technical accounting conferences and local Cal CPA, FENG and FEI meetings.
Jean Latu is a respected Southern California and Orange County business leader who is active in the: Financial Executives Networking Group, Financial Executives International, Harvard Business School Association of Orange County. She is a Co-Chair of Ethos Networking Group. She recently spoke on “The Art of Constructive Feedback” to Professional Women United.
Jean makes her home in Dana Point, California and for fun can be seen relaxing at the beach, wine tasting or catching a round of golf.